1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
IM SO FUCKING MAD I JUST MADE THAT EXACT FUCKING FACE GOD DAMNIT
I’m sorry did you save the doctor with cpr
Did you defeat a witch’s spell with a rhyming word from harry potter
Did you take care of the doctor in 1913 England when he didn’t even remember himself
Did you recognize the master before the doctor did
Did you save all of humanity’s ass from the master by spreading the story of the doctor?
Then why don’t you stop being a little bitch about Martha Jones being a useless unneeded character
Imagine Harry and Ginny a few months into their marriage and they’re so happy and in love and then one day they go shopping for food and household items and Harry just casually grabs certain items before Ginny hisses at him to "Check the prices, Harry, God! That bed set is far too expensive, we’re not going to have anything left to get the food with!" And Harry starts to laugh and say "We don’t have to worry about -" and then he stops and he and Ginny look at each other. And Harry realizes that she’s grown up having to measure out all her money and decide what she can and cannot have for a certain week or month or year. And Ginny realizes that she is actually no longer obligated to worry about money ever again.
Imagine Harry and Ginny eating dinner together and Ginny’s telling him about certain meals her mum made and teasing him about how he wolfs everything down and "Honestly Harry, you’re worse than Ron!" and Harry retorts laughingly "well old habits die hard, I had to fight Dudley for meals all the time, you at least knew you were going to eat every day!" And Ginny’s grin starts to fade and she asks "You…you didn’t get to eat everyday?" And Harry realizes what he said and he changes the subject quickly and Ginny looks at the plates in front of him and resists the urge to pile on some more potatoes. And the next day Vernon Dursley’s car is egged.
Imagine Harry and Ginny both suffering from night terrors and PTSD and agreeing that maybe going to that therapist Hermione recommended isn’t such a bad idea, and that’s how Thursday night became Therapy Night when they go out to dinner or to the pub after each session and agree that they need to talk to some Healers about introducing these sessions since therapy is still widely seen as muggle nonsense in the wizarding world.
And Ginny murmurs over her fire whiskey that sometimes she can still hear Tom Riddle murmuring in her ear, and Harry whispers that he dreams about running after his mother and father and Sirius and Remus as they disappear behind the Veil in the Department of Mysteries and he doesn’t know if he wakes from terror or regret about not making it through. And they go back home and hold each other closer that night and both wake up with raging hangovers.
- redbean ice cream: ideal partner
- greenbean Popsicle: smth im jealous of
- mochi ice cream: what i look for in a friend
- banana popsicles: 1 memory i have of you
- mango ice cream: a tumblr ship
- strawberri froyo: top 3 insecurites
- mint choco froyo: 3 things im proud of
- cookies and cream froyo: 3 things you can do to make me automatically like you
- vanilla: how i found your blog
- orange ice cream: something ive always wanted to tell you
- green tea ice cream: a blog that reminds me of yours
- jasmine tea: an unpopular opinion that i have
- orange tea: a secret that i've kept
- oolong tea: my first love
- strawberry tea: favourite outfit
- milk tea: current fashion obsession
- bubble tea: fashion pet peeve
- strawberry iced tea: your best feature