Ravenclaws that go through existential crises every other week because of things they’re reading though
- like “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE POTIONS HOMEWORK? I’M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHETHER OTHER MEANS OF TORTURE ARE ACTUALLY MORE ETHICAL THAN THE CRUCIATUS AND IF NOT THEN WHY ARE…
"SIT LIKE A LADY"
so sometimes i think about harry potter being in the aurors and like
he’d never really thought about child protective services, muggle or otherwise, cause it’d never been relevant, right? like when he was a miserable kid he just thought that was what it was like being an orphan. but then he sees cases come through the department where parents are murdered and there’s kids sitting in their waiting room with copies of the quibbler and water waiting while an auror sits down with a family tree and tries to find whatever relatives this kid might have in the wizarding world, going back maybe even five generations to find anyone living and vaguely related to this child to drop them off with
and he goes to shit apartments in diagon alley after noise complaints and finds children who are black and blue with hexed, bleeding skin who insist they were just playing with a weasley’s wizard wheeze, no really mr. potter
and he thinks about how merope gaunt stumbled into a muggle orphanage and left them a child who would grow up learning fear was the key to harmony, and becoming a god meant safety
and really, how was the headmaster of a school the person who made the call about where he ended up, how was the system so haphazard that a man who wouldn’t be part of his life for another ten years got to make the biggest decision of his life
harry thinks about his cupboard
and then harry potter sits down with hermione and ron and neville (cause of course neville would want a stake in this) and says, “we need to change the wizarding world again.”
and they do.
the-jackals reblogged your photoset and added:
Wait no why does my blog make you craZY IM…
Because it’s always asking me to follow you and join tumblr and won’t let me like or reblog your posts unleESSSS i see them on my dash
Anyone else excited about San Diego Comic Con? (x)
bout to take the ride of my life
- 1: What is your name and does it mean anything?
- 2: How long have you known your best friend?
- 3: What position do you normally sleep in?
- 4: Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
- 5: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
- 6: Do you wish to travel a lot?
- 7: Did you participate in any sports while in school?
- 8: Show a sample of your handwriting:
- 9: Have you ever given blood?
- 10: Do you like the way that you grew up?
- 11: Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
- 12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
- 13: Name one movie that made you cry.
- 14: Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
- 15: Things about someone that you find attractive?
- 16: What song are you currently listening to?
- 17: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
- 18: A random memory from you childhood:
- 19: Where did you grow up?
- 20: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
- 21: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
- 22: Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
- 22: What was the last dream you remember having?
- 23: When is your birthday?
- 24: How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 25: Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
- 26: What color is your hair?
- 27: Name 5 facts about your appearance:
- 28: What is your favorite soda?
- 29: What is a strange talent that you have?
- 30: How’s the weather right now?
- 31: Why did one of your friendships end?
- 32: Who do you miss right now?
- 33: Why did your last relationship end?
- 34: Are you still figuring out who you are?
- 35: Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
- 36: What is your favorite restaurant?
- 37: What is word that you always seem to spell wrong?
- 38: Would ever adopt kids?
- 39: What is your favorite kind of pizza?
- 40: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- 41: When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
- 42: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- 43: How do you start a conversation?
- 44: What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
- 45: Do you come from a family “of money?”
- 46: Do you have a bucket list?
- 47: What is your favorite series of books?
- 48: When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- 49: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- 50: 5 random facts about yourself:
I was listening to the original post as it was storming outside and I thought it was beautiful so I tried my best to recreate it.
SERIOUSLY HOW MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL CAN THIS SONG GET?!
yup. going to reblog.
Reblogging BECAUSE OF THAT GIF
Play this at my funeral
Play it at everyone’s funeral